Ranking Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass Skins

Even though season 2 of the new chapter has been out for a while, I still thought it would be fun to rank the battle pass skins, so here it is.

8: Imani – even though she is kind of cool, she is very mid compared to some of the amazing skins this season, and I can’t see myself ever using her in game.

7: Eren Jaeger – I have never seen Attack on Titan so I have no attachment to this character, so I can see why people would love this skin but I don’t like it that much.

6: Thunder – this lizard sushi chef is very cool, and I have used him once or twice, but his Sushi Chef style is much cooler that his regular style, so he’s not in my top 5.

5: Mystica – she is a very cool skin, but her other styles are much better and her face just looks a little weird to me. Still a great skin, and when I unlock her I’ll be using her.

4: Renzo the Destroyer – this is the page one battle pass skin, and I was very surprised when I saw him because he is so cool. His mask and fire Mohawk are amazing, and with his cloaked style he’s one of my favorites this season.

3: Highwire –  At first I thought I wouldn’t liked her, but then I saw her in the game and realized she is actually really cool. I really like her high tech look, and she has to be important because she is the person in the Fortnite icon.

2: Mizuki – This is the tier 100 skin, and it is really cool. Her lava style is much better in my opinion and she is a great tier 100 skin.

👑 1 👑: STRAY – Stray is one of the coolest skins ever in Fortnite, and he is a great new Drift looking skin. He is so cool already, and his Renegade Stray style is just amazing. When I get this skin I will definitely be using this a LOT.

I hope you enjoy this list.

All skins 👇

https://www.polygon.com/fortnite-guide/23633615/chapter-4-season-2-battle-pass-skins-thunder-imani-mizuki-stray